On/Off Switch in ACP

This forum is now closed as part of retiring phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

This forum is now closed due to phpBB2.0 being retired.
Tom_S

On/Off Switch in ACP

Post by Tom_S »

I need an On/Off type switch in the ACP. What it would do is when selected to "On" show and icon placed in either the overall_header or the index_body (either is fine) that would show me available for direct email support. When it is selected to the "Off" position the icon would change showing not availble. I realize the forum already shows online status but I work alot in the hidden mode and I would prefer to have the icon linked to direct email to me for immediate response purposes. This request is a need for the structure of my site and may not be of use to others. This would be kind of like a live support feature.

I went back in Time...
ycl6

Post by ycl6 »

Tom_S,
A MOD was developed through this request
http://phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=932556#932556

It's feature is more extanded than your original request, but I hope you like it. If you have any comment, please reply under the topic in MOD Beta Development. Thanks

~Mac
Tom_S

Post by Tom_S »

ycl6 wrote: Tom_S,
A MOD was developed through this request
http://phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=932556#932556

It's feature is more extanded than your original request, but I hope you like it. If you have any comment, please reply under the topic in MOD Beta Development. Thanks

~Mac

Thank you thank you :D
I will install this later as I just got in but have to run back out. But a sincere thank you in advance. :D
I went back in Time...

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Requests”